James World

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Opener

To whoever is reading this I decided to start this blog to update everyone concerning what I'm currently working on and what my main projects are. Most of the stuff is going to be related to internet marketing and things of that nature but hopefully there will also be a little insight into my life. I don't have perfect grammar so I apologize in advance. In addition, I will probably be typing these entries pretty fast so I can get all the thoughts out of my head before I forget them.

As of now I really only have one successful website. The link is here Guns N Roses. It was the first real website I ever tried to make and its been up since around December 2005. Hopefully in a few years I'll be more successful and perhaps this blog will be a source of inspiration.

I'm currently starting a few new web projects that I'm not going to reveal as they are currently undergoing major construction and a virtually just piles of code and information, but we can get to those later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home